Apply for this job now
Job Description :
We are looking for a full-time experienced, concept-driven copywriter to join our creative team. We are keen on recruiting an individual who has experience in writing web and social content, thus translating a certain vision onto paper. Our ideal applicant is a writer, reader, and creative strategist all in one. This person understands that content is only king if its enriching, meaningful, and useful with the readers time. He or she will have a way with words and understand the power of a good story. The applicant will be working closely with the marketing strategists, developers and designers, to create compelling and visionary content.
Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, thought leadership, blogs & posts.
Write & manage original content for internet, websites, posters, info graphics, press-releases, marketing, etc.
Experience :2 years
- 1. Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages
- 2. Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, lifestyle,cricket,news
- 3. Developing creative copy and punch lines, slogans, catchphrases, strap lines required for all kinds of marketing collateral
- 4. Ability to make the vital content through all kinds of social media platforms, like Facebook,Instagram,Snap chat etc
- 5. Producing original, precise, clear and credible content. Assist team members with various copy writing and editing tasks as needed.
- 6. Articles should be 100% original.
- 7. Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- 8. Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- 9. Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- 10. Organize and write supporting documents for products
- 11. Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users%u2019 understanding
- 12. Standardize content across platforms and media
Skills Required :
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
Apply for this job now